Discover the Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater
Enjoy fresh, hot water at your fingertips. Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters deliver an endless supply of hot water whenever you need it. Shower, wash dishes, and do laundry at the same time without running out.
Comfort and convenience:
Enjoy continuous hot water – great for families, there is no more compromising on hot water usage or scheduling your family’s bathing times.
Save space – Tankless hot water heaters take up significantly less room than traditional water heaters. Mount on a wall or install outdoors or indoors.
Eco-friendly with continued cost savings:
Reduce heating costs – enjoy monthly savings up to 40% off your utility bill for the life of the product, making a Tankless water heater an investment that pays for itself.
Go green – with 30% more efficiency than a 50-gallon tank water heater, tankless water heaters are healthy for your wallet and the environment.
Long-lasting and reliable:
Double the lifespan – tankless gas water heaters can last the life of 2 or 3 standard glass lined tank water heaters.
Peace of Mind – All Rinnai instant hot water heaters include a 12-year warranty on the heat exchanger, 5 years on parts and 1 year labor. (Some models have a full 5 year parts and LABOR warranty which is second to none in the industry)
Safe and Clean:
Clean Water – with tankless you avoid using water that has been stored in a tank with accumulated rust and scale.
Safety – Rinnai tankless models are equipped with superb safety features to prevent scalding water from reaching your faucet.
Did you know that your hot water heater is the second highest energy using appliance in your home? A standard 50-gallon electric water heater will cost about $520 per year at 10.6¢ per kWh. If you live in the northeast US where electric rates are higher, it will cost you as much as $800 per year. These “tank” water heaters consume a lot of that energy keeping the water hot when you’re not using it, wasting hundreds of dollars each year. Fortunately, there is a better product available – tankless hot water heaters.
Tankless water heaters are relatively new to the US but have been used in Europe and Japan for decades. The concept is simple: the unit heats the water only when you need it. This picture shows how a tankless propane water heater works:
What are the Advantages?
A tankless propane water heater has a number of advantages over an electric tank water heater. They include:
- No Cold Showers – If you have teenagers in the house, you probably are used to cold showers in the morning. A propane tankless water heater makes that a thing of the past. Since the water is heated as you need it, there’s no running out and no cold showers. A 50-gallon electric water heater can take over an hour to completely recover the hot water.
- More Hot Water – Propane tankless water heaters allow you to run more appliances at the same time. You could take a shower while the dishwasher and laundry are going. Plus, a tankless unit will let you take full advantage of your Roman bath or Jacuzzi tub.
- Lasts Longer – Most tankless units have 10-15 year warranties and can last up to 20 years before replacement. Tank units typically have a 6-year warranty and only last 8-10 years. You may have to get two or three tank units for every tankless unit.
- Less Waste – Many propane tankless water heaters are made of entirely recycled materials where as most tank units must be disposed of in landfills.
- Saves Money – You save money by only heating the water when you need it. While tank water heater waste energy heating water you aren’t using, the tankless unit save energy by only using gas when you need hot water. This can cut your costs by up to 30% per year!
- Space Savings – Tankless units can be placed almost anywhere in the house. They are hung on the wall, either inside or outside of the house (depending on climate). You can regain valuable floor or closet space.
- Cleaner Water – Traditional water heaters can build up rust and scale inside their tank, where the hot water you use for bathing and drinking is stored. With tankless water heaters you will experience fresher, cleaner water.